At Longhorn Termite & Pest Control, we know that having to deal with pests in your home or business is the last thing you want to do. And while not every pest infestation is equally serious, we also know that everyone has a least favorite pest. Maybe you have a fear of spiders, or perhaps you’re allergic to bee stings. Lucky for you, we can deal with whichever pest you hate most in a prompt, thorough manner.
Here are several of the common pests we deal with:
- Ants- Some ant species, like little black ants, are more of a nuisance than anything else. Other species, such as carpenter ants, fire ants, and Pharaoh ants, are more serious because they can harm your health or property.
- Bed Bugs- The good news is that bed bugs don’t spread diseases. They are also easy to identify with their reddish-brown coloring and oval-shaped bodies. The bad news is that they do bite humans and animals, and they can be difficult to get rid of. However, our team can handle them.
- Cockroaches- We hardly need to describe cockroaches, as you are probably already familiar with what they look like. You may be less familiar with the problems they cause, such as the spread of disease and exacerbation of asthma.
- Fleas- These tiny, brown insects are 1/8 of an inch long and are commonly introduced into your home via your pets. They mostly feed on animal blood, but they may bite humans too.
- Mosquitoes- These blood-sucking insects are characterized by their thin legs and long, needle-like mouthparts. The itching they cause if you get bitten can be very annoying, but we know what to do to keep them controlled.
- Spiders- Some spiders are harmless, while others are very dangerous. You can leave it to our technicians to identify the species you’re dealing with and provide effective control methods—even for black widows and brown recluse spiders.
- Rodents- Rats and mice can spread diseases and cause property damage, but we have the right solutions to bait and remove them.
- Stinging Insects- Whether you’re dealing with bees, wasps, or yellowjackets, we have the training and protective equipment needed to deal with them.
- Termites- While subterranean termites can be very destructive, we specialize in exterminating them.
Whatever your pest-peeve is, leave it to our experienced technicians to provide pest control. Contact us today to request your free estimate.